Face it – sometimes there are not enough hours in the day to get in a good workout. While we still recommend you workout at least four times a week here are several ways to burn fat without working out.
- Drink more water!! Drinking water helps provide energy, flush out toxins and will help satisfy hunger.
- Cheat meal? Drink a protein shake before you cheat! Everyone can benefit from the extra protein but the shake will help keep you feeling full and you will be less likely to go crazy on your cheat meal portions!
- Reduce your daily calorie intake! Sounds simple enough right? Healthy weightless is done in moderation. It is recommended that you should lose 1-2 pounds per week. A good starting point is to take your daily caloric intake (example 2,000 calories) and subtract 250 calories (roughly one can of soda!) then the following week subtract another 250 calories (roughly 2 glasses on wine!). In theory, you should drop 1-2 pounds per week this way!
500 calories X 7 days a week = 3,500 calories (1lb of body fat)
ADD THESE TO YOUR DIET
- Smoothies. Smoothies seems to be very popular these days. It is an easy way to consume a decent amount of vitamins and other important minerals that help fight illness and disease. They also taste great!
- Peppers. Like spicy food? Spicy peppers can help increase your bodies internal temperature which aids in thermogenesis (fat loss!).
- Lemons. When life hands you lemons USE THEM! Lemons have 100% of your daily vitamin c needs! They help increase good cholesterol, they are an anti inflammatory, and they help inhibit the growth of cancer cells. Lemons are great for seasoning food. They can add a ton of flavor to most proteins and vegetables.
- Potatoes. Carbs are not the enemy. Your body needs them to function! If you truly against carbs check out these facts about potatoes: one red potato has micrograms of cell building folate – same as 1 cup of broccoli or spinach; sweet potatoes have almost 3X the amount of cancer fighting and immune boosting vitamin a you need daily; #1 ranked food on the “satisfy index” by a long shot on foods that give you the full-feeling!
- Supplements. The best way to consume vitamins is eat natural foods. But if you are like most people you are too busy to get what your body needs. Basic guidelines for all types of bodies:
Green Tea (Safe)
Hydroxy Cut (More Drastic)
Anavar or Clenbuterol (Extreme)
Carb Powder (Safe)
Natural testosterone Booster (More Drastic)
Testosterone, Anadrol, and D Bol (Extreme)
Multi-vitamin (daily vitamins)
Ginko biloba (memory)
Melatonin (sleep aid)